Jumat, 10 Maret 2017

swipe.

swipe right.

it's a match! you and X have liked each other.

the world is trying to unite the souls that are separated for several kilometers.

but...
the swipe right has taken me for too far. 

he swipe right the door glasses in front of me.
he swipe the coffee stain on the table to the right.
he swipe my damp lips from kissing him to the right.
he swipe his hair to the right.
he swipe my blushing cheek to the right.
he swipe my bra straps to the right.
swipe right.
swipe right.
swipe right.
swipe right.

and i swipe my falling tears to the right. 

but our love wasn't right.
that i had to met you again as the choices offered.
i had to stumbled upon my screen for a moment.
for a second that i remember i used to gaze your picture and i thought you're the creature that i've been looking for all this time.
for a minute i feel that my bloods are rushing inside my veins, i feel the creeps, the euphoria, for having your name on my match list.
and for a week i still feel those pains from the moment that you swipe your invisible knife on my heart to the right, to the left, i thought you were right, but you left.

and for now.
the destiny had to swipe us left. 

3 komentar:

  1. bikin cerita tentang guedongg:(

    BalasHapus
  2. Post more blogs please, I love them, like literally all of them

    BalasHapus
  3. I love, love, love your writings, Sha! Especially this one! Please keep on writing beautiful words :)

    BalasHapus